"A Sight for Sore Eyes" is the twenty-third episode of the third season of Happy Days, also the 62nd overall episode in the series. Written by Dave Dulcon, the episode, which was directed by Jerry Paris, originally aired on ABC-TV on February 24, 1976.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Fonzie fears that his famous cool will be compromised if he wears the reading glasses prescribed to cure his headaches.
Storyline[edit | edit source]
Fonzie is horrified when Ralph's optometrist father tells him that he must wear glasses to prevent the headaches he has been experiencing. A self-conscious Fonzie thinks glasses are uncool and refuses to wear them, so his friends try to make him see the light.
- Note: Ralph's father, Dr. Mickey Malph (Jack Dodson) makes his debut.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
- Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham
- Henry Winkler as Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli
- Tom Bosley as Howard Cunningham
- Marion Ross as Marion Cunningham
- Anson Williams as Potsie Weber
- Erin Moran as Joanie Cunningham
- Don Most as Ralph Malph
Guest stars/Recurring cast[edit | edit source]
- Jack Dodson as Dr. Mickey Malph
- Pat Morita as Arnold Takahashi
- Debbie Chaffin as Debbie Pederson (uncredited)
- Hillary Horan as Brunette Girl in Blue and White (uncredited)
- Kit McDonough as Blonde Girl in Blue and White (uncredited)
- Heather Warren as Girl in Pink (uncredited)