Susan Neher (born February 22, 1959) is a former American child actress, active as a child, best known for originating the role of Joanie Cunningham on Happy Days in its first iteration as a segment of the anthology series Love, American Style . She also played the sister of Bobby Sherman in his one-season series Getting Together as well as the daughter of John Forsythe in the series To Rome With Love.
Since the 1980s Neher, who now uses the first name Suzanna, has spent considerable time volunteering for a variety of social organizations in and around Pasadena,CA, including the Los Angeles Free Clinic and AbilityFirst. Regarding her life, the former child actor has stated "I've had the coolest life ever."
Actress - filmographyEdit
- 1968: Family Affair as Lana in "The Latch Key Kid" (S3EP1)
- 1969-1971: To Rome With Love as Penny Endicott
- 1971-1972: Getting Together as Jennifer Conway
- 1972: Love American Style as Joanie Cunningham
- 1972-1973: The Partridge Family as Gwen/Girl (two episodes)
- 1974: Paul Sand in Friends and Lovers as Audrey Ackerman (one episode)
|Wikipedia has an article titled Susan Neher|