"There's No Business Like No Business" is the ninth episode of the tenth season of Happy Days, also, the 220th overall episode in the series. Written as teleplay by Paula A. Roth from a story written by John B. Collins, the episode, directed by Jerry Paris, premiered on ABC-TV on December 7, 1982.
Business is down at Cunningham Hardware, leading Howard to consider some very difficult options—one of which includes closing the store permanently.
When a new hardware store in the local mall takes away all his business, Howard must decide whether to fight or give in to the competition and say good-bye to Cunningham Hardware.
- Note: Linda Purl (Ashley Pfizer) does not appear in this episode, but is credited. Erin Moran guest stars as Joanie.
- Henry Winkler as Fonzie
- Tom Bosley as Howard Cunningham
- Marion Ross as Marion Cunningham
- Ted McGinley as Roger Phillips
- Crystal Bernard as K.C. Cunningham
- Anson Williams as Potsie Weber
- Linda Purl as Ashley Pfister (credited only)
- Cathy Silvers as Jenny Piccalo
Recurring cast/Guest starsEdit
- Erin Moran as Joanie Cunningham (special recurring guest star)
- Billy Warlock as Flip Phillips
- Pat Morita as Arnold
- James Start as Frank (uncredited)