"Wish Upon a Star" is the seventh episode of the second season of Happy Days, also the 23rd overall episode in the series. Co-written by Dick Bensfield and Perry Grant, the episode, directed by Herb Wallerstein, first aired on ABC-TV on November 13, 1974.
Richie wins a date to the school dance with Hollywood starlet Cindy Shea (Cheryl Ladd). But what on earth will his girlfriend say? And is Richie really cut out for a life of glitz and glamour?
Richie wins a date with a movie star, Cindy Shea, to a school dance, and Gloria breaks up with him because of circumstances surrounding it. Cindy, however, will only be able to meet up with Richie after the dance has started.
- Cheryl Ladd as Cindy Shay
- Frank Ashmore as Johnny (as Frank Stell)
- Beatrice Colen as Marsha Simms
- James Daughton as Larry
- Bryan O'Byrne as Mr. Carlyle
- Linda Purl as Gloria
- Michael Dan Wagner as Student (as Michael Dennis Wagner)